The Good, The Bad and the Ugly is a recurring assignment meant to facilitate discussion about the design and development of web sites. Through this assignment you should take the opportunity to look at sites of all kinds. (Art, Design, News, Government, etc)
You will be required to submit a GOOD and BAD/UGLY example once a week for four weeks. Keep in mind that your second project may is a redesign project so you can use this assignment to research potential candidates for that project.
Beginning Week #1 you will submit the following each Monday for 4 weeks:
- Seek out 2 web sites.
- One site will be an example of a “good/excellent/well designed” site.
- One site will be an example of a “bad/awful/unusable” sites.
- Blog each example separately (2 posts) with a screen capture of the site or an image of a specific element you wish to address.
- Include a 100+ word summary of why you’ve chosen this site as Good or Bad/Ugly.
- You MUST categorize your posts appropriately so we can sort through them in class easily.
DUE: June 28th, July 5th, 12th, 19th